Discover the beaches of the Vendée
- The vast Sion Beach, a former seaside resort in the 1930s, is very popular with tourists as it runs directly into Sion Forest. A beach library and a kids’ club are at your disposal for your relaxation and amusement. It also has infrastructure facilitating access by people with reduced mobility.
- Mouettes Beach has the advantage of being surrounded by shops but also a large number of seasonal residences. It also has infrastructure facilitating access by people with reduced mobility.
- Cinq Pineaux Beach extends a mere 100 or so metres in length. To the great delight of children, a tide pool appears when the tide goes out.
- Demoiselles Beach is split in two: a wilder part made up of dunes which begins at Pège Beach and another, more urban part featuring a water sport centre.
- Salins Beach, in the heart of the dunes, is a nude beach. Its fine sand and untamed coast make it a very popular area.
- Les Vallées water sport centre spans 10 hectares and gives you access to a wide array of water activities (pedal boats, catamarans, windsurf boards, kayaks, etc.). Open year round, this secure lake has a beach area, picnic tables and a large free car park.
A CAMPSITE BY THE VENDEAN SEASHORE
Les Biches, our 4-star campsite in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, is located close to the beach, or rather the beaches, as Saint-Hilaire has a whopping 13 beaches, spread along the 10 kilometres of the town’s fine sandy coast. The campsite is just 8 kilometres from Mouettes Beach, 5 km from Cinq Pineaux Beach and 5 km from Sion Beach, three of the town’s most beautiful beaches.
And if you prefer a swimming pool, you won’t be disappointed. Our campsite by the beach has its own water park with heated pools, an indoor pool, a paddling pool, games and a spa. Entertainment and activities take place regularly at the pool, like aquarobics classes and swimming lessons. Plenty of other sporting activities, dance parties and entertainment for the whole family are organized at Les Biches.
For your accommodation, we offer shaded and semi-shaded camping pitches and a wide variety of holiday rentals for every taste and every budget. With our ideal location near all the beaches in Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, Les Biches also provides a multitude of quality services like bicycles for hire and dining service, to ensure your holiday by the beaches on the Vendean coast are the greatest success.
MOBILE HOME RENTALS CLOSE TO THE BEACH
Are you looking to rent a mobile home near the beach for your next holidays? Les Biches in the Vendée has a variety of rentals to choose from, nestled in the shade of a pine forest. Whatever your preferences, we have the perfect option for you.
Holidaymakers on a budget can opt for original accommodation like a Coco Sweet lodge tent or Nature cabin made of wood, as well as more traditional mobile homes. Large families will probably pick a Comfort TV, Family or Prestige model of mobile home or cottage at our campsite near the beach.
The pedestrian Family area of our campsite is a safe space dedicated to families with children and offers several modern mobile homes for 4 to 8 people. Our lodges will delight people in search of a unique experience closer to nature. All our rentals from the Comfort TV range on up have their own kitchen with all mod cons and a covered deck. And to get you in the holiday spirit, our charming fully equipped accommodation sleep 2 to 6 people in 2 to 4 rooms.
Whichever rental you choose, you will find everything you need there for a memorable holiday at a campsite by the beach.